If you are experiencing problems completing your transaction, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Sale of Movie Tickets
- Tickets are valid only for the date, time, title and theater as indicated on ticket stub.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis and Management reserves the right to designate where the holder of this ticket shall be seated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder of a ticket by refunding purchase price or to eject anyone disorderly without refund.
- When discounted tickets are purchased, suitable identification must be presented upon collection of the tickets.
- You agree that we may at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- Video or still photography and sound recording is prohibited.
- Ticket refunds are offered only in person, at the box office, for the first 30 minutes of the show. Please retain ticket stub as proof of purchase as it is required for a refund.